Cheese is typically the hardest thing to give up when going vegan, and pizza is an iconic dish that incorporates cheese. So, here are many ways to enjoy eating pizza while vegan! You’ll definitely fall in love with pizza all over again.
- The sauce & dough are already vegan, so just omit the cheese!
- They have a wide variety of veggie toppings to include on your pizza
- Their garlic, BBQ, and buffalo dipping sauce are completely vegan. You can even ask for BBQ sauce on your pizza.
- The original sauce is vegan, but only the THIN crust is vegan.
- Of course, they have loads of veggie toppings
- Add some extra flavor with these vegan dipping sauces: Garlic Dipping Sauce, BBQ Sauce, Kicker Hot Sauce, and Sweet Mango Habanero Sauce
- The original sauce and original crust are both vegan
- Lots of veggie toppings, as always!
- You can even place a special order of the Crazy Bread without Parmesan cheese, and don’t forget the Crazy Sauce!
- The regular or sweet sauce
- The Thin’N’Crispy and Hand-Tossed crust are vegan
- The dessert pizza crust is also vegan
And, if you’re feeling a bit fancy, you can always add on your own vegan cheese and pop your pizza’s back in the oven until it melts.
Mellow Mushroom has Daiya vegan cheese. This restaurant is a personal favorite of mine. My order is: regular crust, olive oil and garlic sauce, Daiya cheese with mushrooms, spinach and fresh avocado on top in case any of you want ideas! Their full vegan menu can be found here.
California Pizza Kitchen:
Although, they do not have Daiya cheese, their pizza is still good and very tasty when you load up on veggies. Their full vegan menu can be found here.
For a more detailed list of restaurants that may be near you, click here.
- Daiya is an all vegan brand that specializes in cheese. They have a variety of different frozen vegan pizzas.
- Amy’s also has a variety of vegan pizza options. However, not all of their pizzas are vegan.
- Vegan frozen pizzas: Non-dairy cheese pizza (rice crust), Roasted Vegetable Pizza (no cheese), Vegan Margherita Pizza (with Daiya cheese), Spinach Pizza (rice crust).
- Amy’s also specifies whether an ingredient is vegan or not within the ingredients.
- Tofutti’s Pan Crust Pizza Pizzaz is vegan.
- Tofurky’s frozen vegan pizza’s are: Vegan Cheese Pizza, Pepperoni Pizza, Italian Sausage Pizza
- Roasted Vegetable Pizza (with rice crust or whole wheat crust)
You can, of course, make your own dough and buy some vegan cheese if you want to go the homemade route. All you have to do is google ‘vegan pizza crusts’ and thousands of results will pop up! Enjoy your cruelty-free pizza 🙂