The amazing aspects of veganism are broad, but in terms of food, the wide array of plant-based milk options takes the cake. In these easy to make and prepare vegan shake recipes, the creamy and smooth qualities of these vegan milk options combine with sweetness and a multitude of flavors!
Pumpkin Pie Spice Cashew milk Shake
You will need :
1 cup unsweetened cashew milk
1/2 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Pit dates (dont forget to take out the pesky side stump that many dates have), wash and soak them in water for 30 minutes to an hour.
- OPTIONAL : If you don’t have the strongest blender, use a food processor to process the dates before placing them in the blender. This allows for better incorporation in the shake.
- Combine milk, dates, and Pumpkin Pie Spice into the blender and blend until well incorporated.
How easy was that?! Simple ingredients, and no added or processed sugars whatsoever. You will be blown away by the taste of this shake.
Chocolate Almond Shake
You will need:
1 cup almond milk
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1 tbsp cocoa powder
optional : 1/3 cup vegan protein powder of choice
- Pit and soak dates, leaving them in the water for 30 minutes to an hour.
- OPTIONAL : If you have a not-so-strong blender, you can process them in a food processor for better incorporation
- Finally, add all ingredients into your blender and blend until it reaches the consistency you desire!